Home Forums Bookies Discussion Classicbet

Tagged: 

• Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

evcouta
      Keymaster

Please use this thread to discuss the bookmaker Classicbet.
      💥Bonus Queries
      💥State Sign Ups
      💥Promotion Bans
      💥Anything & Everything!

Anonymous

evcouta
      Keymaster

That article is pretty old mate. Tbh i have never really had issues with Classicbet, but i defiantly know some members have had issues with verifying and their turnover requirements. 1.9 x 3 is pretty stiff…especially if the bonus side wins you are in a bit of trouble. If you have other bookies to do maybe hit them up first. When you get a large enough bankroll i rkn just give them a whirl. also – try peg the bonus on a $10-$15 horse that you THINK is going to lose. Do some analyzing for your bonus turnover with this one

Anonymous

Would defiantly steer clear of Classicbet, can be super dodgy and have seen them straight up steal money off people

evcouta
      Keymaster

@jweatherald was it recent? and what happened

evcouta
      Keymaster

i know neds and palmer steal money off ppl straight up (or have in recent times), but have not heard of any classicbet stories. But the old ones from 2015

Anonymous

Not sure if this is the usual, but they called me and we talked about my betting told them 2k a week +. However I played the sportsbet have better promo’s so I was leaning towards not depositing. They then offered 10% back on losses at the end of the month, and whatever my friends deposit i get in bonus bets as well.

Anonymous

Also told me if my account was inactive for a couple of months they would use another deposit bonus on me.

evcouta
      Keymaster

go to sportsbet over these guys. That deal sounds to good to be true tbh. Would be wary with that one

Anonymous

I honestly reckon we don’t give these grubs like palmer and classicbet a cent of ours fuck their sign-up bonuses, classicbet straight up stole money from me in recent months. I won’t even dutch with the two now even if they have the best odds by far

evcouta
      Keymaster

what happened exactly with Classicbet man? They are shifty grubs no doubt. Palmer especially… stole 3.5k of mine once after the bonus had won. Told me they took away the bonus before the event played out…had a screenshot off the winning bet and rekt them. Got lucky that time and got the funds back but i am sure it would not of been that way if i didn’t have that photo. If you are going to get a bonus with Palmer just straight punt it. Try steal a couple k off them then leave them for broke.

Anonymous

Just trying to suss out whether Classicbet is worth signing up for to take some bonus cash off them? The best offer they have at the moment is around $600 deposit – $600 bonus bets. I’m in NSW, but considering waiting till next year till I move to QLD. I see there a few negative comments on here, does anyone else have any other recent experiences?

evcouta
      Keymaster

probably not tbh. And if you did want to tackle it, make sure you have a large bankroll (20k+). Heard a lot of negative stories about Classicbet.

Anonymous

Overall you guys recomend staying away? They have some nice sign up bonuses but dont really want a repeat of palmerbet where a $50 bonus one and all of a sudden my turnover is at $700 with only 380 in the account

Anonymous

Would steer clear of Classicbet anyone, had a $200 bonus on a horse paying 20/1 which was accepted, the horse ended up saluting so i checked my classicbet balance, nothing there, so go to transaction and it says bet rejected. This effectively means i lost $3.6K on the betfair side for no return, no possible way to prove the bet was accepted either as i didnt screenshot anything. Grim times.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.