Home Forums Bonus Basher How do you start when you’ve already used your sign up bonus bets?

• Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Anonymous

Hi Guys. Have downloaded your Matched betting book for free. Thankyou. And have also purchased your Elites course which I have now completed and your account sustainability course. I have enjoyed reading the material but not quite sure if I have a handle on all the methods as yet. A question I do have is that I’ve opened heaps of accounts with agencies and have used up bonus bets with them and ones I haven’t tried exclude Vic for bonus sign up bets (Palmerbet,Neds,etc) am I better off trying to ask for a matched deposit bonus from agencies I haven’t used for a while or just try others agencies I haven’t used and see if they’ll bend the rules?

evcouta
      Keymaster

take your time with it all. I would suggest mastering 1 method at a time. Start with sports promo, then start hitting racing up slowly. Much more $ to be made with racing so you have made a solid move.

In terms of VIC agencies, ask in one of these forums >>
      I am from VIC so can confirm with you the ones that work.

Neds works for VIC btw. Just need to sign up via the link in the neds forum, bet the $500, cover it on another bookmaker or Betfair

Can also check this out >> https://profitkings.wpengine.com/bookmakers-index/

evcouta
      Keymaster

take your time with it all. I would suggest mastering 1 method at a time. Start with sports promo, then start hitting racing up slowly. Much more $ to be made with racing so you have made a solid move.

In terms of VIC agencies, ask in one of these forums >>
      I am from VIC so can confirm with you the ones that work.

Neds works for VIC btw. Just need to sign up via the link in the neds forum, bet the $500, cover it on another bookmaker or Betfair

Can also check this out >> https://profitkings.wpengine.com/bookmakers-index/

Anonymous

Thanks Calvin I’ll take on board that advice and have a closer look at Neds. Cheers 🍻

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.