Tagged: 

• Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

evcouta
      Keymaster

Please use this thread to discuss the bookmaker TAB.
      💥Bonus Queries
      💥State Sign Ups
      💥Promotion Bans
      💥Anything & Everything!

Anonymous

hi got a tab bonus from vic! $110 n only had to deposit $20

evcouta
      Keymaster

Anonymous

Anyone else still waiting on bonus bets from yesterday to come through.

evcouta
      Keymaster

TAB takes some time. Give it up to 48 hours.

Note – dont ever call an agency asking where the bonuses are unless it’s been 3-4 days. Don’t give them a reason to promo ban you

Anonymous

Still no bonuses from Saturdays racing. It was from Randwick race 3. Fairly sure we had a bonus on that one. I backed the 2nd placegetter.

evcouta
      Keymaster

What state are you from?

Anonymous

QLD mate.

evcouta
      Keymaster

yeh you should have it then. Strange..
      TAB usually take the longest to credit there bonuses. Give it another day and if nothing is there let us know.

Anonymous

Ok mate cheers.

Anonymous

Just spoke to TAB they said the bonus offer for last Saturday was NSW customers only. You might want to point this out when recommending these promos in the future.

evcouta
      Keymaster

In all honesty TAB usually offer promotions for most states – especially come a Saturday.
      I have seen offers for NSW customers only but that is once in a blue moon and maybe on a Wednesday.

Anyway apologies for that.

In the future, try not to call up. If you call up, you run the risk of your account being looked into. Even if you don’t get paid out say $50 in Bonus Bets i would let it slip.

Could lose an account worth thousands over a $50 Bonus Bet if that makes sense. All about account sustainability and never trying to bring attention to the account 🙂

Anonymous

To be fair to Calvin, TAB has had promos for years they said were only for NSW residents, but they’ve been paying out other states too. Maybe they’ve finally decided to enforce it.

evcouta
      Keymaster

yeh ok that’s where i am wrong then. I am used to being paid out by them as are most members. How does only NSW apply considering they just got the hammer thrown down and a state like QLD is excluded? Doesn’t make sense lol

Anonymous

Yeah it doesn’t seem to be a bit strange. If you look at some of this weeks promos, they say for Victorian residents only.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.