Home Forums Bookies Discussion Topbetta

Tagged: 

• Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

evcouta
      Keymaster

Please use this thread to discuss the bookmaker Topbetta.
      💥Bonus Queries
      💥State Sign Ups
      💥Promotion Bans
      💥Anything & Everything!

Anonymous

Anyone had good or bad experiences with topbetta?

evcouta
      Keymaster

only good – but now they are owned by Classicbet haha…

Generally fine overall though from past experience. They give a $100 Bonus when singing up!

Anonymous

Topbetta doing a little fill up NZ warriors 1.80 max bet 100 tonight. I noticed it’s not in the sports promos list so chance for a nice little arb or combine it with some promos elsewhere for a match. Thought I’d share with he boys 👍🏻

evcouta
      Keymaster

we got it on our play of the day! Cheers for the post though never know when you may miss one.

Anonymous

any sign-ups going for topbetta atm?

evcouta
      Keymaster

Just the $100 that i am aware of. https://promos.topbetta.com.au/deposit-bonus-100-dollars/

Last year they started doing 888 for 888 in bonuses around this time. Hopefully something bigger comes up..

Anonymous

Will I get this promo in VIC?

evcouta
      Keymaster

yeh

Anonymous

Play Chips… does anyone know what that is all about? especially you guys in the know with crypto? I got an email offering an uncapped 200% deposit match… I was surprised not to read anything on here yet?

Anonymous

also looking for an answer around the play chips and if they’re worth depositing for them or not? Thanks

Anonymous

bump

evcouta
      Keymaster

Check the Elite forum lads, posting there now.

Anonymous

Hey guys, Looking to get funds out of my Topbetta account but i need to verify it first. The verification processes is bullshit, it requires supporting documents to be certified and signed by a referee (who is a doctor, judge, PO manager, council memeber, JOP, etc). Do you guys think i could get a mates signature (posing as one of the above) or will it have to be a legit source? i guess what I’m asking is if all those positions are tracked and accessible for the betting agencies to see. Cheers

Anonymous

Hey guys, got around $600 in TopBetta that needs turning over. Turnover min rate is 1.5 for racing and 1.8 for sport. Was wondering what’s the best way to get most of of that money

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.