Home Forums Bonus Basher WANT AN EXPERT TO CHECK YOUR BETS BEFORE PLACING? ($1000 Club)

• Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 179 total)

evcouta
      Keymaster

Anonymous

Hey mate new to this system, read a lot but still a noob bank roll $100 trying to work my way up

evcouta
      Keymaster

what accounts are you already signed up with? $100 is a fairly small bankroll. Would have to avoid bonus turnovers for now and hit some promos up. Let us know what you have and we can work something out

Anonymous

Bet365
      Sportsbet
      William Hill
      Neds
      Ladbrokes
      Pointsbet
      Topbetta
      Palmbet

I think that’s the ones I have already, sorry for small bank roll.

Anonymous

Just joined like the person above I’ve got $100 bank roll to start off looking for something to get me started I’ve got

PalmerBet
      CrownBet
      Betfair
      Sportsbet
      TAB
      William hill

Was looking for some suggestions if anyone could help would be much appreciated.

Anonymous

Hey guys i’ve got $500 to start with today.
      I cant get deposit bonuses from either sportsbet,tab or bet365 but the rest should be fine.

Any suggestions?

evcouta
      Keymaster

head to this forum >> https://profitkings.wpengine.com/forums/forum/reload-bonuses/

Go with UNIBET – get a $300 Cash Bonus (this is the only bonus that is stake included- treat as real money)
      Crownbet – If you are from an ineligible state, you will get offered a $250 bonus instead of the $500 bonus

Claim the bonus links here >> https://profitkings.wpengine.com/bookmakers-index/

evcouta
      Keymaster

Start with the Unibet. Make an easy $300 then start turning it over

Anonymous

Ok well this is a waste of time I feel I need directions and I’m not getting any help so o think I’ll just give this a miss as there’s no way I’m paying for anything at this stage with such lack of support why should i

evcouta
      Keymaster

@dusto @bas2321

sorry for the delay in response.

No need to pay for anything, there is a free ebook which will teach you how to make up to $3000+. But, in saying that, $100 bankroll is very low.
      No need to be sorry, it just means the process is going to be difficult. Turning over bonus bets will be hard, and this is my suggestion. Get a loan off a close family member/friend of $500. I do not advice doing this if you have no self disciple and will not pay back that amount. When i started, i got a $1000 loan off a close friend. Once i made my first $5000, i paid him back the $1000 then kept growing my bankroll.

If you can’t get a loan, my suggestion would be to not spend your money on things that are not needed in the next few weeks, invest all your earnings into this system. Stay in on the weekends. The more you can get in, the more you will get out.

We can hit a few sports promotions with that amount, but there is the chance it may not pay off and you may lose a small amount of $1-$5. This is one of the many methods we specialize in within the elites course, where we hedge bookmakers promotions against each other to try and ensure a profit when certain events occur. Sometimes the events may not occur and we lose a small amount. I am not going to go to far into detail with this method, but here is an example you can use for today’s game.

You both have a WilliamHill account and a Crownbet Account.

PROMO 1 – WILLIAM HILL: $1 in reward points for every goal your team kick, if they win (Opt-in required)

PROMO 2 – CROWNBET: Place a Head to Head bet on Round 9 AFL matches and if your team win, we’ll double your winnings in cash up to the first $25 of your stake.

Follow the bet below. It should get up and you will win some bonus bets. Once done then use the methods in the free book to turn them into a risk free profit.

evcouta
      Keymaster

make sure you opt into that Whill promotions by clicking there promotions page. Find the offer i have above, then click OPT IN. Then place the bets

Anonymous

Is this right, Houston rockets paying 3.80 to win if I put $65 on that then lay on Betfair for 4.3 and put $44.01 on that does that work out sorry just a bit confused

evcouta
      Keymaster

https://profitkings.wpengine.com/calculator/#/betfair/betfair-normal

Use this calculator, make sure it’s on the setting i am using in the photo.

“Betfair Normal Lay Calculator”

This gap is pretty far btw. I personally would look for something a little better!

Anonymous

Any good bets got $120 bonus bets to use?

evcouta
      Keymaster

who with?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 179 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.